Friday 29 August 2014

positive affirmation

 

Life can be a struggle sometimes. We may wake up some mornings feeling energized and ready for the day, and other times we wake up wishing we could just crawl back in bed and let the world pass us by.
I've found that motivational and inspirational quotes can not only help you get through those tough life circumstances, but they can also give you an extra bit of hope when you are making progress toward a goal or dream you have.
Having been through several big life challenges myself, I started looking for quotations and sayings that would help me see the world in a better way. As I began filling my mind with positive words, I found that my whole perception of life changed. Instead of looking at each challenge as a bad thing, I began to see them as an opportunity to grow and better myself. Now, as a results, I don't let anything hold me back from chasing my goals
and dreams.






How often do you find yourself looking for the next big thing in life? Do you constantly wish that you had a better car, house, or life in general?
When we get caught up in focusing on all the things we don't have, we forget about all the blessings we actually do have. I'm sure we've all missed great opportunities that have been right in front of us because we were so focused on the future or a desire we had. I encourage you to take a look around you today and find what opportunities are sitting right there waiting for you.



being thankful for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment